Top 10 Hollow Knight Bosses Script

I love the bosses in Hollow Knight. From Hornet 1, to Crystal Guardian, to Hornet 2, to Geoff Keighley, to Hornet 3, I just can’t get enough of these carefully crafted encounters. But this does raise an important question. What are the top ten Hollow Knight bosses? Well, I’m glad you asked, because I’m going to tell you all my top ten favorite bosses in Hollow Knight. Now keep in mind, this list is objective. With that out of the way, let’s start the countdown.

10.

Starting off the top of this list is a true classic, Grey Prince Zote. Located in Bretta’s basement in Dirtmouth is a shrine to her true love, Zote the Mighty. Dream Nailing this statue will transport the player to a wacky dream where Grey Prince Zote fights for the honor of his beloved Bretta. While it might not be as serious as some of the other boss fights, it’s at least a great change of pace from them. But don’t be fooled, this is a tricky boss fight. Luckily, there is a cool trick you can use to make it easier. When you get the chance, try hitting Grey Prince Zote with your nail. Not only will this deal damage to him, but you’ll also get a little bit of Soul energy too. Neat!

9.

Next on our list is a really special boss known as Grey Prince Zote! After defeating him the first time, you’ll notice that Zote can be fought a second time! This is a very unique aspect of Grey Prince Zote, as it seems the developers behind Hollow Knight, Team Cherry, realized that such a great boss fight should be able to be experienced twice. The only other boss that works like this is White Defender, but trust me, that boss fight is shit. It’s nowhere near breaking into the top ten.

8.

This next boss on our list is a bit of an upset, Grey Prince Zote. After defeating him for a second time, you can actually fight Zote a third time! This is really great because it allows the player to really develop an appreciation for the mechanics of the fight. For example, look at Grey Prince Zote’s magnificent, chiseled body. It kinda reminds me of Geoff Keighley.

7.

Number seven on our list is Grey Prince Zote. After defeating him three times, Grey Prince Zote starts doing double damage on all his attacks. This mechanic really adds to the difficulty of the fight. Which is a nice change of pace from the rest of Hollow Knight, which is about as difficult as tying my shoes in the morning. Seriously, I hear about these zoomers on TikTok saying Hollow Knight is a difficult game, and it makes me weep for the future of this planet.

But if this boss fight does give you trouble, just remember this little trick. When you get the chance, try using your Nail move on the Grey Prince Zote. Not only will you get a bit of Soul energy, but you’ll also deal some damage to him as well. Cool!

6.

To close out the first half of our list, I have to give this slot to Grey Prince Zote. This guy is just an all around great boss fight. Each of his attacks deal three damage, which really adds to the tension of the fight. And it’s a nice change of pace from some of the shittier boss fights found in Hollow Knight, so I really appreciate it. Like seriously, look at the White Defender. This mother fucker is whiter the Geoff Keighley for God’s sake.

5.

Every boss fight in this game is amazing, that’s definitely for sure. But as we get into the top five, it’s time to separate the boys from the men. That’s why the number five slot goes to Grey Prince Zote. This boss fight really encapsulates what I love about Hollow Knight. Big buff men.

4.

The number four entry on our list needs no explanation.

3.

This next entry on our list might be a little controversial. As you know, a channel as big and successful as mine can’t possibly be run by just one person. That’s why I have a crack team of professionals proofreading my scripts, managing my social media accounts, creating my video thumbnails, editing my videos, writing my scripts for me, and various other tasks. It’s worked out very well over the last few decades. But sometimes we disagree. My team has been pushing me really hard to give the number three slot on this list to the White Defender. I was hesitant at first. He is a great boss fight, but I thought the perfect candidate for the number three slot was Grey Prince Zote.


But I trust my editors a lot. They have never failed me before. So I decided to try to see things from their point of view. So I’ve spent the last month trying to get into the mindset of your average White Defender boss fight fan. So I’ve stopped bathing. I made some adjustments to my diet. I’ve started watching late night TV as a way to decrease my brain cell count so I become more stupid and forgetful. And I’ve even stopped bathing. And after all that time and effort, I still have to put Grey Prince Zote at number 3.

2.

I think it’s pretty obvious who the top two entries on this list are going to be. But the real question is, what order are they going to appear in? I have been agonizing for hours over who would get which slot, and I know I might piss off some of you in the audience, but I have to say what I believe is right. That’s why the number two slot has to go to Grey Prince Zote. This is such an awesome boss. And he’s a great change of pace from the other bosses found in Hollow Knight. On top of that, he even does nine masks of damage. That might sound tough, but there’s a little trick you can do that should make the boss fight easier. Stop being a little bitch.

1.

And now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. We have finally reached the number one slot of this list. Who could it possibly be? A boss at this level has to be truly terrifying. It has to be a boss that completely dashes the hopes and dreams of any Hollow Knight fan for how crushingly brutal they are. And I think we all know who deserves that title. Geoff Keighley.

Songs used:

Dung Defender - Hollow Knight OST

Truth Beauty and Hatred - Hollow Knight OST

Hornet - Hollow Knight OST

Broken Vessel - Hollow Knight OST

Decisive Battle - Hollow Knight OST

Soul Sanctum - Hollow Knight OST

Mantis Lords - Hollow Knight OST

The Grimm Troupe - Hollow Knight OST

Haunted Foes (Flukemarm, Markoth, Troupe Master Grimm) - Hollow Knight

His World - Sonic the Hedgehog OST

White Defender - Hollow Knight OST

Event: Sadness - Sonic Adventure OST

Comments

Popular Posts